B.A in Economics
Bachelor of Economics or B.A (Economics) is an undergraduate program which grips the economics as its main subject. It is a kind of degree in social science that evaluates the burning up, giving out and fabrication of goods and services. The program of study encompasses the areas such as scope, concept, utility, definition and nature, market, monopoly and other major or minor facets of economics.
Once this course is successfully completed by students, it is obvious that they will get practical awareness and familiarity in economic programs and policies. Moreover, they will gain proficiency in dealing with comparative economic systems, applications to specific industries, money and banking systems, quantitative analytical methods and so forth. They are well thought-out as an asset for the economic enlargement of a nation as they deal essentially with economic framework.
The candidates who want to go for BA in Economics admissions need to have passed their 12th class from an institute recognized by the educational board of the country.
BA in Economics Admissions Process:
Admission of students is done as per the merit list on the basis of marks attained by them in 12th standard. The first choice of university is that the students are good in academics as well as extra-curricular activities. Application forms are available at the university which can be accessed from the month of June. Moreover, for the admission, the application should be completely filled and should reach the authority that is in charge before the last date as per the exam notification.
Benefits of Bachelor of Economics or B.A (Eco):
- This degree provides the chance to go for higher degree programs in respective subjects as in M.A in Economics.
- A way for government services is also open after bachelor of economics. Reserve Bank of India and Indian Economic Services give an admirable option to those who want to go in government services after the course.
- Various commerce and banking-related jobs are also open to them.
- Planning Board, Ministry of Economic Affairs, Planning Commission and other departments are there who need professionals in Economics.
Careers after Bachelor of Economics (B.A in Economics):
- Civil Services
- Marketing Manager
- Business Analyst
- Securities Analyst
- Customs Department
- Financial Analyst
- Investment Analyst
- Investment Banker
- Civil Services
- Operations Manager
- Fixed Income Portfolio Manager
- Securities Analyst Trainees
- Customer Profit Analyst
- Economic Researcher
Why B.A in Economics from ICASR ?
Great Internship Opportunities: : The aspirations of students in ICASR touch the sky. So, with regards to fulfill their dreams, we get astounding companies at their disposal for increasing their experience at whatever they are good at. Whether paid or not, internships at our college captivate students.
Better Faculty: Economists, psychologists, and sociologists teach the respective students. So, you can imagine yourself what kind of teaching they provide to the students.
Better campus: Award-winning lawns, Heritage buildings, and other amenities; ICASR has made its way really well as compared to other universities.
- Lectures 625
- No of Hours 950 Hours
- Specialisations 3 - (Three)
- Duration 3 Years
- Skill Level Advance
- Language English
- Degree BA-Eco (H)
- Faculty World Class
- Recognition International
- Methodology Case Based
- Environmental Studies
- Fundamentals of Macro Economics - I
- Mathematical Methods for Economics - I
- Micro Economics- I
- Economic History of India (1857-1947)
- Indian Economic Development Since 1947
- Foreign Business Language
- PDP-Understanding Self for Effectiveness
- Business Communication-English Language Usage Essentials
- Fundamentals of Macro Economics - II
- Mathematical Methods for Economics - II
- Micro Economics- II
- Statistical Methods in Economics
- Economic System and Society
- Fundamentals of Public Finance
- PDP-Personal Branding and Grooming
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Indian Economy-I
- Agricultural Economics
- Basics of Money and Financial Markets
- Economics of Growth and Development
- Industrial Economics
- International Economics
- Development Economics-I [Core Courses]
- PDP-Problem Solving and Creative Thinking
- Indian Economy-II
- Introduction to demography
- Fundamentals of Research Methodology in Economics
- Macro Economics-I
- Economic Environment for Business
- Development Economics-II
- PDP-Values and Ethics for Personal and Professional Development
- Internship Project Report
- Macro Economics-II
- Mergers & Acquisitions in Economy
- Public Economics
- Economics of Health and Education
- Political Economy-I
- Topics in Microeconomics-I
- Applied Econometrics
- Money and Financial Markets
- Fundamentals of Operation Research
- Application of Growth Models and Planning
- International Organizations
- Comparative Economic Development: 1850- 1950
- Environmental Economics
- Topics in Microeconomics-II
- Financial Economics
- Political Economy-II