Bachelor of Commerce
B.Com or the Bachelor of Commerce degree is an undergraduate degree premeditated to offer students a wide range of administrative skills, at the same as building the proficiency in a meticulous area of business. As a consequence, most of the universities arrange a degree such that in count to their major, the people interested in the training are open to the elements to general business doctrine, taking courses in Business Management, Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, Marketing and Economics. Some other programs are there which call for business statistics, calculus and information systems. Ceremonial academic major may or may not be customary; as it depends on institution to institution. Despite the consequences, this degree (Bachelor of Commerce) necessitates the students in obtaining the preponderance in their courses in business related subjects, and others.
A combination of edifying and hands-on learning can be anticipated by the students in these programs. A number of deliberations courses are there which the students may pursue which includes Marketing Sales, Entrepreneurship, Economics and Finance, Accounting, Management and Entrepreneurship. There are different classes for various concentrations; for instance a student studying economics might take statistics and political science classes.
The eligibility criteria for B.Com or Bachelor of Commerce degree are 10+2 from a recognized educational board with a minimum of 50% aggregate. Also, he/she should have Math and English as core subjects. Work experience is not obligatory in this course but students with work experience can also apply.
B.Com Admissions Process:
The admission process of this undergraduate course on average starts after the declaration of results of Higher Secondary examinations. Generally, the admission of this course is entrance-based; however, a student needs to have secured a minimum percentage in 10+2 as prescribed by the university/college.
Every year, B.Com admissions process classically start either by May end or in the starting of June depending on the releasing of the application forms of universities and colleges. B.Com Admissions process starts concurrently after the declaration of the results around the mid or end of June.
Benefits of B.Com:
This degree is well-thought out to fill in the managerial skills in students form disciplines related to commerce. Students, therefore, put in an in-depth knowledge on hub subjects like Statistics, Finance, Marketing, Law, Accounting and many more.
Moreover, the one holding a bachelor of commerce degree is all geared up to work as a corporate employee or as a capitalist. Passable acquaintance of adapting to the changes in the stretchy business world is held by the students which will further help them in focusing and having an in-depth perceptive of the business world’s market-relevant phase. Alternatively, if the student wishes to start his/her own business, he/she can run it effectively and resourcefully without having to pay to practiced accountants or market consultants.
Careers after B.Com:
Careers after Bachelor of Commerce are no less. Assorted roles like accounting, marketing, retailing, administration, hospitality etc can be taken by B.Com graduates as their career option. Some of the sectors employing B.Com degree holders embrace BPOs, Tourism Industry, and Banking etc.
Job profiles allied with B.Com admissions programs are: Financial Advisor, Executive, Chartered Accountant, Tax Advisory. There is no famine of jobs for them. Top recruiters are also there for this degree holder. Some of them take account of: Dell, Convergys, IBM, Genpact, and Accenture.
Why B.Com from ICASR ?
- At ICASR, we provide you the professors with 20+ years of experience. Students in our university are given realistic knowledge as they are taken in an organization where things are explained practically to them.
- Professors are available 24*7 for assistance if the students face any query.
- ICASR is well known for its quality of commitment and services. Our university holds the record of 100% placement.
- Talking about the infrastructure, ICASR benchmarks against all the best universities around the world. Its team members travel all around so as to provide the best environment to its students.
- Lectures 925
- No of Hours 1150 Hours
- Specialisations 4 - (Four)
- Duration 3 Years
- Skill Level Advance
- Language English
- Degree BCom
- Faculty World Class
- Recognition International
- Methodology Case Based
- Environmental Studies
- Financial Accounting-I
- Mercantile Law
- Micro Economics
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Business Communication
- PDP -Understanding Self for Effectiveness
- Foreign Business Language
- Corporate Accounting
- Fundamentals of Corporate Law
- Macro Economics
- Investing in Stock Market
- Financial Accounting - II
- Principles of Marketing
- Foreign Business Language
- Income-Tax Law Practice
- Management Principles and Application
- Business Statistics
- Project Management
- Training and Development [Core Courses]
- Personal Tax Planning
- Cost Accounting
- Business Mathematics
- Direct Tax - I
- Indian Economy
- Economics of Regulation of Domestic andForeign Exchange Markets
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Collective Bargaining and Negotiation Skills
- E-Filling of Returns
- Cyber Crimes and Laws
- Direct Tax - II [Core Course]
- Fundamental of Financial Management
- Management Accounting
- Corporate Tax Planning
- Banking and insurance
- Computerized Accounting System
- Financial Markets, Institution and Financial Services
- Industrial Laws
- Organizational Behavior
- Auditing and Corporate Governance
- Indirect Tax Laws
- Fundamental Of Investment
- Consumer Affairs and Customer Care
- Business Tax Procedures and Management
- International Business
- Industrial Relation andLabour Laws
- Business Research Method and Project Work
- New Venture Planning
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Compensation Management