Bachelor of Computer Application
BCA Programme Objectives
The basic objective of the programme is to open a channel of admission for computing courses for students, who have done the 10+2 and are interested in taking computing/IT as a career. After acquiring the Bachelor’s Degree (BCA) at ICASR, there is further educational opportunity to go for an MCA at ICASR or any other Universities across India or Abroad. A student may be able to get entry level job in the field of Information Technology or ITES on successful completion of BCA.
Duration of the Programme
Minimum - 3 Years
Medium of Instruction
The medium of instruction is only in English. The course material will also be in English.
BCA Programme Structure
The programme has been divided into two semesters per year. Consequently, there will be two examinations every year — after the completion of the semester. The students are at liberty to appear for any of the examinations schedule conducted by ICASR during the year subject to completing the minimum duration and other formalities prescribed for the programme. Student may ensure that s/he paid the requisite fee as well as fulfils other requirements such as prescribed minimum attendance etc. before appearing in the term end examinations. The result may be withheld or may be cancelled in case it is found that the student’s registration to the course is invalid or did not register.
Free Professional Certifications
All Students will have the option to do any 5 certification trainings for free out of the available with us
- PMP Certification
- PRINCE2 Certification
- ITIL Certification
- Six Sigma Certification
- Big Data Certification
- AWS Certifications
- Scrum Certification
- Digital Marketing Certification
- Advance Excel Certification Etc.
Many More Certification options will be added in this list in coming future as per the requirement in the industry.
International Educational Trip
All Students enrolled at our BCA admissions programs can go for 10 days International Trip to Europe or South East Asia or Middle East. (Addition Charges will be applicable)
All students enrolled at our BCA admissions programs can be provided with a Laptop to do their assignments and project works in the class. (Addition Charges will be applicable)
Learning Objectives of BCA
To produce employable IT workforce, that will have sound knowledge of IT and business fundamentals that can be applied to develop and customize solutions for Small and Medium Enterprises (SME)
To develop skilled manpower in the various areas of information technology like: Data base management, Software Development, Computer-Languages, Software engineering, Web based applications etc.
The Program enables the student to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Computers, Business environment and IT Applications in Business
- Successfully understand & analyze technical data to reach actionable conclusions, including technological solutions to the business.
- Learn technologies & IT languages, so the business problems could be addressed.
- Develop competent technical writing skills so as to enable the graduate to communicate business ideas to senior management and general public.
- To identify and sharpen their IT/ programming skills.
Our graduates will have
- The necessary technical, scientific as well as basic managerial and financial procedures to analyze and solve real world problems within their work domain
- Clarity on both conceptual and application oriented skills in commerce, Finance & Accounting and IT Applications in Business context.
- Improved communication and business management skills, especially in providing tech support.
- Lectures 1125
- No of Hours 1650 Hours
- Specialisations 9 - (Nine)
- Duration 3 Years
- Skill Level Advance
- Language English
- Degree BCA
- Faculty World Class
- Recognition International
- Methodology Project Based
- Assembly Language Programming Lab
- Computer Basics And Pc Software lab
- Computer basics and PC software
- Computer Organization and Assembly Language Programming
- Computer Organization
- Problem Solving and Programming
- Fundamentals Course In Technical & Business English
- Communication skills
- Entrepreneurship Management
- Personality Development
- Discrete Mathematics
- C Language Programming
- C Language Programming Lab
- Introduction To Database Management System
- DBMS Lab
- Internet Concepts And Web Designing
- Fundamental Of Computer Networks
- Environmental Studies
- Programming in C++
- C++ Programming Lab
- Statistical Techniques
- Statistical Techniques Lab
- Network Programming and Administration Lab
- Network Programming & Administration
- Data And File Structures
- Data And File Structures Lab
- Introduction to Software Engineering
- Digital Marketing
- Multimedia Technologies
- Operating System Concepts and Networking Management
- Operating System Concepts and Networking Management Lab
- Algorithm Design Lab
- Introduction to Algorithm Design
- Personal Branding and Grooming
- Web Programming-PHP
- Object Oriented Technologies
- Web Programming-PHP-Lab
- Web Development
- Mobile Development
- Big Data Technology
- Cloud Computing
- AI & ML Technology
- Data Science
- Cyber Security
- Internet Of Things
- Blockchain Technology
- Minor Project
- Java Programming
- Java Programming Lab
- Computer Graphics
- Major Project