BBA Programme Objectives
The Bachelors of Business Administration is an undergraduate course that belongs to the professional course category as it focuses on building skills and knowledge related to business administration and related fields. Nowadays, BBA is a much sought after course and is quite popular among students owing to the fact that it promises a great future and exposure. It comes with its perks and if MBA is your ultimate end then going for BBA is your best foot forward. BBA not only makes you competent enough to face the competitive world out there but it simultaneously builds confidence that is required to achieve an MBA and in order to take your career a notch higher.
MBA today is received with open arms and without any speculations because it is an esteemed degree and requires a lot of calibers to achieve it. Well, not only MBA but BBA will also open various possibilities for you to excel in your field. Bachelors of Business Administration has its objectives that are career and life-shaping. The key objectives of the Bachelors of Business Administration are as follows:
- Analytical and reflective thinking skills are necessary and mandatory for problem analysis. The course curriculum is tailor-made to include topics that help in enriching the critical thinking and decision making skills. Students will be able to utilize their skills to the fullest in order to solve business problems through the application of appropriate quantitative and qualitative techniques. Moreover, they will nurture effective decision-making skills
- Communication is the foundation of Business. Good communication skills allow students to demonstrate efficacious oral business presentations by utilizing a variety of technologies. They will also be able to prepare and curate effective business documents.
- A thorough comprehension of business ethics and social responsibility is one of the major objectives of the BBA programme. This ensures that students are able to put their fingers on ethical conflicts and social responsibility issues revolving around stakeholders and they will analyze the situation to come up with the best possible solution. not only this but the students will also be able to select viable alternatives and would take constructive decisions associated with business ethics and social responsibility.
- The core undergraduate curriculum that will be taught during the course, students will be able to reflect upon the underlying concepts, theories and tools to gain necessary skills and knowledge that will come handy while tackling the actual challenges faced in the business world.
- Decision making being the core concept, students will be able to identify the global factors that influence and shape all the decision-making skills as far as businesses are concerned. They will also be able to manage international and global business settings. This not only delivers optimum exposure but also leads to the path of self-development and growth.
The BBA learning objectives and goals covers the intellectual and behavioural adroitness and proficiency that further leads to nurturing a solid foundation for the future professional and personal development which in turn open gateway for success.
Duration of Bachelors of Business Administration:
The BBA programme is a three years long programme that comprises six semesters in total. Parts of the curriculum are covered during the six semesters. Each semester ends with a semester examination that assesses the development and the progress of an individual.
The focus of the BBA admissions in delhi is to allow candidates to nurture in them a sense of responsibility towards their work and to deal with conflicts arising out of situations while handling the work. Economic development also plays an important role in the Business Administration and to be able to understand it fully is what makes a true professional.
To enrol in the Bachelors of Business Administration course, one must check with the BBA admissions in Delhi and ought to satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria in order to take the course. The prerequisites needed to do the Bachelors of Business Administration are as follows:
- The student must have a higher senior secondary certificate with an aggregate percentage equals to or more than 50%.
- The application process consists of two things, one is the merit list and the other is a personal interview. In order to take admission a candidate needs to secure the merit along with this, he/she must qualify the personal interview round.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the senior secondary that is 10+2.
- Commerce as a subject in the qualifying examination will be given preference. However, the admission is open for all streams.
As already mentioned above, the BBA admissions in Delhi can be procured through getting into the merit list that is based on the performance of the candidate in the higher secondary school examination. Apart from this, they must adhere to the minimum eligibility criteria and must ensure that they have all the necessary qualifications.Things to keep in mind regarding the Admission procedure:
- The registration to the BBA programme begins in May and June..
- After the registration and if a candidate makes it to the merit list then he/she must come for a personal interview process that aims at testing the calibre of the candidates.
- The admission process takes place through two modes which are online and offline mode. You can register through anyone whichever is convenient for you.
Topics covered in Bachelors of Business Administration
The curriculum is custom-built to render education that is pragmatic in nature and allow maximum exposure for the candidates. The topics covered in the programme are selected after having a set of discussions with the industry professionals so that the study deliverer is contemporary with the current global business environment. The topics that the BBA programme covers are as follows:
- Principles of management
- Business communication
- Business mathematics and statistics
- Financial and management accounting
- Organizational behaviour
- Production and operations management
- Managerial Economics
- Human resource management
- Financial management
- Marketing management
- Information management
- Operations research
- Research methodology
- International business
- Strategic management
- Entrepreneurship development
- Business law
- Business ethics
- Project work report
Payback of Bachelors Of Business Administration
The Bachelors of Business Administration is a professional programme that aims at delivering world-class exposure to candidates so as to make them ready for the world and that they take the world as their oyster. The program will allow students to:
- Comprehend the significant international and multicultural issues that influence business.
- To be able to work with international business and finance.
- Pinpoint and analyze factors responsible for decision making in business.
- Handling and management of business problems through qualitative and quantitative techniques.
- Demonstrate the ability to utilize analytical and reflective thinking skills to come up with effective solutions in order to cater to the business problems.
- Understand economic development regularities processes of the national economy.
- To participate in the substantive discussions in order to come up with decisions depending on the wavering circumstances.
- Capability to take responsibility and to be able to work with a team in order to plan or coordinate tasks and to be able to deal with situations associated with conflicts.
- To become more considerate about the environment and society and to act ethically in the matters pertaining to environment and society.
Career Prospects after The Completion of The Bachelors of Business Administration
After securing a seat for yourself in the BBA admissions in Delhi, there are various career options that one can explore. Having the Bachelors in Business Administration not only opens a gateway to endless possibilities and career opportunities but it also opens pathways for higher education as one can go for Masters in Business Administration (MBA).
The pathways that one can choose after completing the three-year bachelors of business administration programme are as follows:
- Certified information system auditor (CISA)
- Chartered Insolvency and restructuring professional (CIRP)
- Chartered financial analyst (CFA)
- A certified financial planner (CFP)
- Chartered business valuator (CBV)
- Chartered alternative investment analysts (CAIA)
- Financial risk manager (FRM)
- Certified treasury professional (CTP)
- Certified sales professional (CSP)
- Certified sales executives (CSE)
- Certified marketing executives (CME)
- Supply chain management professional (SCMP)
- Certified management consultant (CMC)
- Project management professional (PMP)
- Chartered professional in human resources (CPHR)
- Certified international trade professional (CITP)
These are some of the fields that a bachelor of business administration graduate can choose and can build up a career in that field according to his forte. These fields are some of the prestigious career options that remain open to those who are having a degree in the bachelors of the business administration. Apart from this, there are several convenient options also available to the candidates who would like to become say entrepreneurs or even dream of running a business, a versatile programme like the bachelors of business administration is the right path that can give a kick start to the career of your dreams.
Specializations of Bachelors Of Business Administration
There are various specializations that are available after opting for the bachelors of business administration program and the specializations are as follows:
The role of a finance manager is to supervise the finances in an organization. Various organizations across the globe hire finance managers to run their finances smoothly and also to stabilize their liquidity and funds. The essence of a business lies in the finance therefore finance managers are prime members of an organization that leads the organizations towards a stabilized monetary proportion.
Business administration research
The work of a researcher includes a variety of fields and is not confined to any particular thing. Business administration research is not a new field and is a very popular choice among the students who understand what it is like to be a researcher in a field that is not so constant and keeps flickering with the advancements in the technology.
Human resource manager
There is not even a single organization that can run or function without a human resource manager. A human resource manager brings in the capital and the very soul of an organization that are the employees. Human resource management is a very popular field and is a sought after profile by most graduates. The work is fun and the perks are bounty and this is enough to explain its popularity.
Research and development manager
Research and developments are two vital components of any field and they are substantial owing to the fact that every field needs development and in order to bring about the development, research is necessary and mandatory at the same time. Without research, development can never be achieved. And a field that loses the power of development becomes rotten and loses its contemporary touch and feel. Various career options are available after graduating as a bachelor in business administration. Your doors for Masters in business administration become open and the comprehension level becomes smoother as you already have a foundational knowledge regarding the fundamentals related to the business administration. So what are you waiting for? Enrol today with the BBA admissions in Delhi and administer the change.
- Accounting and finance for managers
- Business law
- Economic and social environment
- Entrepreneurship Management-I
- Information Technology For Managers
- Business Statistics
- Intro to HR-1
- Micro Economics
- Intro to Marketing
- Introduction to Business Organization and Management
- Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications
- Business Communication-I
- Personality Development
- Marketing Management
- Intro to HR-2
- Financial Management
- Management Information System
- Production Operation Management
- Enviornmetal Studies
- Entrepreneurship Management-II
- Business Communication-II
- Personality Development II
- International Business
- Organizational Behaviour
- Management Accounting
- Company Law
- Research Methodology
- Logistics Management
- Marketing of Services
- Consumer Behaviour
- Security Analysis And Portfolio Management
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Materials Management
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Strategic Corporate Finanace
- Management Control System
- Corporate internship-Project Report
- Sales Management
- Customers Relations Management
- Marketing Communication and Advertising
- Industrial Relations
- Training and Development
- Wage & Salary Administration
- Banking and Insurance
- Working Capital Management
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- WTO & Trade Issues
- Indian Foreign Trade Policy
- Export Import Management
- Digital Marketing
- Total Quality Management
- International Marketing
- Retail Management
- Strategic Brand Management
- Industrial Psychology
- Compensation Management
- Organizational Behavior& Development
- International Financial Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Tax Planning and Management
- International Marketing & Research
- International Negotiations
- International Trade Logistics & Documentation
- Project Management
- System Essentials -Advanced MS-Excel