BCA Programme Objectives
With the fast development of the IT industry, the interest of the people who are proficient in the PC manpower is expanding at a rapid speed. The considerate measure of chances for the graduates of the computer line has been made because of it and it has led to the significant increase in the admissions in the course “Bachelor of Computer Application” in the recent years.
This course is best for individuals who want to enter the world of Information Technology (IT). The fundamental aim of this course is to open a channel for the courses related to the computer for the children who have completed their 10+2 and are looking to go for the computing profession.
Therefore, BCA admissions in Bangalore offers an undergraduate program in the PC application. This course enables the individuals to organize their abilities, create a programming aptitude, and learn the application bundles. It is of help to the candidates if they want to learn the current methods of information innovation. The students are endowed with the knowledge on the topics of hardware and software, programming languages and computer networks.
Are you eligible for this course?:
Well, now that you have decided to pursue this undergraduate course, it is necessary for the individuals to know about the eligibility criterion of this course. If the individuals want to go for BCA admissions in Bangalore, then their eligibility should match with the required one.
The eligibility criterion should be checked whether the candidate is eligible for appearing the course or not. The students must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to pursue the Bachelor of Computer Application:
- The candidates must have passed the 12th standard with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The students must have the subject of mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- The students will get admission in this course on the basis of merit as well as the personal interview conducted by the university.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance.
The seats for BCA admissions in Bangalore can be secured by attaining the minimum aggregate of 50% in their 12th standard. The candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to get admission in this course. The application for this course can be initiated from the month of May and June. The performance of the candidates in their 12th decides the result. They have to give a personal interview that will decide whether the candidate will be admitted or not. The candidate will be able to apply in both offline as well as online mode.
Answer to the question- Why BCA?
The candidates can apply for BCA admissions in Bangalore as there are plenty of reasons that will convince them to apply for the admissions in BCA. Let us have a look at some of them:
- Bachelor of Computer Application opens the opportunity of many jobs after the completion of the course in various fields, especially in the IT sector.
- BCA can be considered equivalent to the B. Tech course. The benefit of going for the BCA admissions in Bangalore is that it is for 3 years while B. Tech is for 4 years.
- The course is offered by almost every college.
- The candidates can go for higher studies after Bachelor of Computer Application. They can go for Masters of Computer Application that add an extra edge to this course.
- The candidates can get hands-on skills in computer applications.
- The subjects of BCA can help in enhancing the programming skills also.
Area of Expertise::
The candidates will be required to build a specialization and exceed the expectations in order to enter this program. Also, the BCA admission in Bangalore offers the specialization in the sector like:
- Database Management
- Personal Information Management
- Word Processing
- Internet Technologies
- Programming Languages
- Systems Analysis
- Music and Video Processing
- Accounting Applications
Scope after this course:
Well, the candidates have a particular reason to enter this course by applying for BCA admissions in Bangalore. It is the scope of this undergraduate course that attracts the candidates and they decide to pursue this course. The job opportunities after this course are so many that the candidates will themselves be confused in which line to enter. Let us have a look at the career opportunities waiting for the candidates:
- Software Engineer:The role of the Software Engineer is to develop the information system and this they do by designing, installing and developing the software solutions. The study system flow, work processes, and data usage and also investigates the problem areas.
- Software Architect: The Software Architect do their tasks by interacting with the Product Managers, clients, and Developers to envision, model and to provide the initial designs and models that can be built.
- Database Management Professional: Database Management professional or the Database Administrators make the use of Specialized Software to organize and store the data. The role of the professional include configuration, planning, installing, migration, security, troubleshooting and data recovery.
- Project Manager: The Project Manager is responsible for the successful initiation, design, planning, controlling, monitoring, execution, and closure of a project.
- System Security Officer: The task of the System Security Officer is to research, develop, test and then execute the information security of an organization in order to safeguard the information and to prevent unauthorized access. The impacts on the system modifications and technological advances are also assessed by them.
- System Administrator: The System Administrators are in charge of installing, supporting, and maintaining the servers or computer systems. They also plan and respond to a service outage and other problems. The duties of System Administrators comprise of light programming or scripting or project management for system-related projects.
- System Developer: The System Developer is a person who develops and implements the programs and applications for the back end processing system that is used in the organization and business. They test and modify the system so as to ensure that they are operating reliably.
In this way, the candidates can make the most of their education that they have gained in the field of computer and Information Technology in their careers. This is definitely the biggest opportunity that one can grab to uplift their career and CV. Not only this, but they can also gain an upper hand as compared to the other individuals to turn their dreams into reality.
- Assembly Language Programming Lab
- Computer Basics And Pc Software lab
- Computer basics and PC software
- Computer Organization and Assembly Language Programming
- Computer Organization
- Problem Solving and Programming
- Fundamentals Course In Technical & Business English
- Communication skills
- Entrepreneurship Management
- Personality Development
- Discrete Mathematics
- C Language Programming
- C Language Programming Lab
- Introduction To Database Management System
- DBMS Lab
- Internet Concepts And Web Designing
- Fundamental Of Computer Networks
- Environmental Studies
- Programming in C++
- C++ Programming Lab
- Statistical Techniques
- Statistical Techniques Lab
- Network Programming and Administration Lab
- Network Programming & Administration
- Data And File Structures
- Data And File Structures Lab
- Introduction to Software Engineering
- Digital Marketing
- Multimedia Technologies
- Operating System Concepts and Networking Management
- Operating System Concepts and Networking Management Lab
- Algorithm Design Lab
- Introduction to Algorithm Design
- Personal Branding and Grooming
- Web Programming-PHP
- Object Oriented Technologies
- Web Programming-PHP-Lab
- Web Development
- Mobile Development
- Big Data Technology
- Cloud Computing
- AI & ML Technology
- Data Science
- Cyber Security
- Internet Of Things
- Blockchain Technology
- Minor Project
- Java Programming
- Java Programming Lab
- Computer Graphics
- Major Project