BCA Programme Objectives
With the technical advancement and the growth of science, the demand for professionals is increasing rapidly. It is because they hold the knowledge of computers and so they are capable of handling the queries and the problems. They enjoy the demand because of the course that they have done. Yes, we are talking about Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA).
This is an undergraduate course that provides individuals with a vast knowledge of building applications of computers and Data Science. The individuals of this course can attain a sound academic base that will further be of their help in pursuing an advanced career in the Information Technology and the computer field. The course comprises of the subjects Database, core programming, and Networking. These subjects are of help to the students of Bachelor of Computer Application course as it makes us familiar with the critical areas of Computer Science and Networking.
The undergraduate degree is of help in developing several programming as well as networking skills that will be a ladder in their career. Not only this, but the students can also take up higher studies after this degree.
Elaborate on the eligibility criteria of Bachelor of Computer Application:
If you have decided to enter this course, the first thing that you should be aware of is the eligibility for this course. Let us have a look.
- The candidates should have passed the 12th standard with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. Additionally, the subject of Mathematics is required
- Personal interviews of the candidates will be conducted. The merit will be based on the marks achieved by the student in the qualifying examinations.
Duration of Bachelor of Computer Application:
The duration of the course named Bachelor of Computer Application is of 3 years that is further divided into 6 semesters. This course provides training to the individuals and the students are made aware of the technical know-how so that they can become industry specialists. The students are taught about the application and the theory but also furnish individuals with communication and professional skills. The candidates can apply for BCA admissions in Gurgaon to become part of this course.
The process to get into the course:
There is no such process to enter this course. The entry of this course is based on the merit list. The candidates should be eligible to be a part of this course. For this, they have to fill in the application process and then they can opt for BCA admissions in Gurgaon from May or June. It is the performance of the candidates that determine whether they will be admitted or not. Also, a personal interview will be conducted that will decide the final results.
How is this course valuable?
- One of the major benefits of going for this course is that a lot of opportunities are provided by it for the students who are willing to work in the field of IT as a Software Developer or Programmer. It provides the training to the candidates in the IT application in Business and the fundamentals concept of a business environment.
- The candidates will be able to learn different languages as well as the techniques so that they can easily address the problems that they face in the business.
- The technical data can be understood so that the technical solutions to the business can be given.
- The individuals can develop the technical writing skills that will enable the graduates to deliver the ideas to the management and public.
Career opportunities waiting for them after this course:
When we talk about career opportunities after the course of Bachelor of Computer Application, we are reminded of many career opportunities that have opened the door for the individuals. They can go in several sectors and the field of education, surveillance, Multimedia, and security.
The candidates of Bachelor of Computer Application can also go for higher studies if they are not interested in doing a job or business. Well, let us see the career choices for the candidates.
- Software Developer:
The Software Developer has to design, install, test and maintain the software in the firm. The tasks are made easy for people and enable them to implement their work efficiently.
- System Administrator:
You can find the System Administrator in the banks, schools, and colleges. Their role is to maintain and set the server as well as a system.
- Software Tester:
The software requirement is reviewed by the Software Tester and also prepares the test scenarios. They analyze the test result that is based on database impacts, errors, and usability. Not only this, but they also prepare the reports that are related to Software Testing and report to the design team.
- Network Administrators:
The responsibility of the Network Administrator is to support, configure, maintain and upgrade the network of the house servers and the corporate customers. The network Administrator is always in search of the needed update.
- System Managers:
The System Managers manages the team of staff that includes analyst, support specialists, and programmers. The functionality of the system can be assessed and select and purchase the appropriate software and hardware. They also manage the IT budget.
So, this is the biggest opportunity for the candidates to avail and this can be done by opting for BCA admissions in Gurgaon. An upper hand can be gained in the field of Information Technology as well as the computers. The candidates can also take an additional degree in the Mobile App Design that will aid them in gaining something new in their lives. They have both the options: going for a job or starting their own business. The way of both is opened for them after pursuing this course of Bachelor of Computer Application.
So, it is on the individuals and their interest that will help them to decide the career they want to go for and the course they want to pursue. However, the Bachelor of Computer Application course is open for the students who have passed their 12th with the minimum aggregate of 50%. In this way, they can help themselves to brighten their career.
- Assembly Language Programming Lab
- Computer Basics And Pc Software lab
- Computer basics and PC software
- Computer Organization and Assembly Language Programming
- Computer Organization
- Problem Solving and Programming
- Fundamentals Course In Technical & Business English
- Communication skills
- Entrepreneurship Management
- Personality Development
- Discrete Mathematics
- C Language Programming
- C Language Programming Lab
- Introduction To Database Management System
- DBMS Lab
- Internet Concepts And Web Designing
- Fundamental Of Computer Networks
- Environmental Studies
- Programming in C++
- C++ Programming Lab
- Statistical Techniques
- Statistical Techniques Lab
- Network Programming and Administration Lab
- Network Programming & Administration
- Data And File Structures
- Data And File Structures Lab
- Introduction to Software Engineering
- Digital Marketing
- Multimedia Technologies
- Operating System Concepts and Networking Management
- Operating System Concepts and Networking Management Lab
- Algorithm Design Lab
- Introduction to Algorithm Design
- Personal Branding and Grooming
- Web Programming-PHP
- Object Oriented Technologies
- Web Programming-PHP-Lab
- Web Development
- Mobile Development
- Big Data Technology
- Cloud Computing
- AI & ML Technology
- Data Science
- Cyber Security
- Internet Of Things
- Blockchain Technology
- Minor Project
- Java Programming
- Java Programming Lab
- Computer Graphics
- Major Project