Top 10 Reasons to do BBA.
Before we move on to discuss 10 reasons to do BBA, let us first discuss what is BBA.
BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration which is a three-year undergraduate course. There is no strict combination of subjects in BBA. Students are free to choose a combination of subjects. The course prepares the students to explore a multitude of opportunities created in the management profession. Students need not to have any special qualification to seek admission in BBA. Those having cleared 10+2 can get admission in the course.
Some of the specialization fields in BBA include Accounting, Legal Studies, Management, Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management among other specializations.
Following are the top 10 reasons to do BBA-
- Early Learning- BBA helps in acquiring professional skills. Much before you start working, you are skilled to be a management professional.
- Lesser Amount- With a degree in BBA, you can choose to not go for further studies. There are many job opportunities even without pursuing a higher degree. In contrast to other popular courses like Medical and Engineering, BBA can be completed in a much lesser amount.
- Significant Experience- Candidates with BBA degree learn significantly. They can get work exposure and experience in marketing, sales and much more.
- The Scope of Growth- The scope of growth is immense with a BBA degree. It is easier for the BBA candidates to climb up the ladder in the corporate sector.
- Remuneration- Everyone desires a good paycheck. BBA degree holders can avail it in the corporate sector if they have the experience of four to five years.
- Prepares for Managerial Roles- Different sectors in management are demanding managerial roles. BBA prepares you for such managerial roles.
- More Time to Learn Management Concepts- The duration of the course, which is three years, is enough time to learn a broad range of subjects.
- Higher Studies- Once you have a BBA degree, you are eligible to go for higher studies. You can choose to for MBA (Masters of Business Administration) or MBE (Masters of Business Economics).
- Market Requirements- This is one of the most important factors that can be taken into consideration to do BBA. As the Indian market is expanding, there is an increasing need for candidates with efficient business knowledge.
- Covers a Lot of Subjects- BBA covers a lot of subjects that give an insight into the field.