What is the scope of M. Sc. in India?
- Sc. Stands for Masters in Science and it is a foundation course for the candidates who want to delve deep in their respective subject areas of science. Masters of Science has been a reason for the students to get into some respectable jobs in India. It also provides the way to enter in the field of higher education in Doctorate degree.
- Sc. Scope in India has been rising day by day. You can peep into various fields to make your career bright.Today, when is rising as an IT hub, this degree has a noteworthy position in the market. The students are helped to enter in MNC’s. There are many organizations and companies, industry and other sectors that help the students to provide good jobs to the M. Sc. Degree holders.
Coming on M.SC Courses & Eligibility, this course can be pursued by students after their graduation. They should score a minimum of 50% of aggregate in their bachelor’s.
Students who want to apply for M. Sc. Admission 2019 must first know about the scope of this course in India and then take a decision. So the scope of M. Sc. In India are:
Teaching Careers- in schools and colleges: After pursuing M. Sc., you can either go for B.Ed. or for NET (National Eligibility Test). The option of pursuing a doctorate degree is also open.
Medical and Pharmaceutical: Once you complete your Masters of Science, you can opt for pharma and medical sector. This field is good for the aspirants who have studied Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics in 10+2, undergraduate, and postgraduate level. You can choose the field according to your interest:
- Agriculture Research Industries
- Para Medical that includes Indian Army force.
- Forensic and crime Research.
- Health care- Hospitals and clinics.
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology firms.
- Medicine and Research Firms.
Botanist and Zoologist: These two are the two sides of the same coin with little bit f difference. Zoology is the study of behavior, classification, structure, physiology and distribution of animals whereas Botany focusses on the study of plants to the small to small bacteria to the largest living beings.
There are many zoos that hire the scholars from the zoology department so that they can assist the management in maintaining the Zoological parks. And in the case of scholars from Botany background, the areas of Botanical surveys, Bio-Technology, Eco-Botany and Horticulture is opted by the candidates.
Therefore, the students can enter in many fields medical fields and others.