B.Sc in IT
BSc (IT) or Bachelor of Science in Information Technology is a bachelor’s degree honored for an undergraduate course or program in the field of information technology. Information technology industry holds the requirement of this degree in case you want to work in this field.
Classically, time of three to four years is taken by this degree i.e. this degree is primarily all years on subjects such as database, networking and software. As a general rule, this computer science degree holds the propensity to focus on the theoretical and mathematical practicalities of computing rather than accentuating specific technologies. It is constituted with institutions bestowing degree in the fields of information technology and related fields. Moreover, this degree holds the award for completing a program of study in the field of software testing, software engineering, programming, computer networking, computer systems, web design, databases and software development.
The eligibility criterion to track Bachelor of Science is by qualifying 10+2 or equivalent examination in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Math as subjects studied from a recognized board of the country.
Once there is a declaration of results of Higher Secondary examinations, the admission process starts. In the main, the admission in this undergraduate course is merit-based; however, a student needs to have secured a minimum percentage in 10+2 as prescribed by the university/college.
Every year, BSc in IT admissions process classically starts either by May end or in the starting of June depending on the releasing of the application forms by universities and colleges. BSc in IT admissions process starts concurrently after the declaration of the results around the mid or end of June.
Benefits of B.Sc (IT):
Variety of career choice: Exceedingly miscellaneous and not about setting up computers or laptops, Information technology allocates to take your career in a number of directions. It fluctuates from web developer to information technology director, technical writer to chief technology writer and much more. These professions entail handiness, working out and a logical thinking process. Many of these careers are challenging and traumatic but most offer a robust monetary reward.
Flexibility in work styles: Many a times, your personal inclinations count when you are hunting for a job. So, flexibility leads to a better teamwork. Many professionals are there in this line who run their own business after hours of working at a full-time position at time-honored company which helps them to nurture their skills faster as you’ll be doing more than the standard sum of work.
Demand:- It has been mentioned earlier that there are so many careers to tag on when specializing in information technology. The call for the information technology professionals increases with the progress of technology. Therefore, this industry continues to show a promising demand trend knowing that jobs are so scarce.
Careers after Bachelor of Science in Information Technology:
So when we talk about the job opportunities, IT industry turns to be its major recruiter. Apart from it, Telecom industry is also a help for them. Now-a-days, many start-ups are also setting up. For them these IT professionals are a boon as they are required by these companies to function smoothly. Also, if they use these skills, they can also start their own business. Skills like Programming, Web designing, Software designing etc. can be used by them if they want to start their own venture/freelance service/consultation service.
Why do B.Sc in IT Admissions from ICASR:
What makes the difference between the good and the best college is the industry interface and research of a college. It proceeds as an interface between faculty, students and the corporate world to commence interactions with the industry, sharing the experiences and providing support to corporate world.
- ICASR encloses the dedicated and talented leaders in the country who come from the best of the institutions around the world.
- Knowledge and skills of the faculty members are promoted by this university in various institutions under its umbrella.
- Lectures 725
- No of Hours 950 Hours
- Specialisations 6 - (Six)
- Duration 3 Years
- Skill Level Advance
- Language English
- Degree BSc IT
- Faculty World Class
- Recognition International
- Methodology Case Based
- Fundamentals of Information Technology
- Digital Electronics
- Environmental Studies
- English Language Usage Essentials
- Individual, Society and Nation
- Personality Development
- Foreign Language
- Operating System Concepts
- C Language Programming Lab
- C Language Programming
- Cyber & Information Security
- Network Basics
- Introduction to Communication Skill
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts using C++
- C++ Programming Lab
- Introduction to Database Management Systems
- Fundamental of Routing Protocols
- Computer Organization and Assembly Language
- Assembly Language Programming Lab
- Computer Oriented Numerical Methods
- Effective Written Communication
- Software Engineering
- Computer Communications and Networks
- Introduction to Open Source Technologies(PHP, MySql)
- Human Computer Interaction
- Internet Of Things
- Values and Ethics For Personal and Professional Development
- Project Report Iternship
- Java Programming
- Linux Operating System and Shell Programming
- Introduction to Enterprise Resource Planning
- Mobile Computing
- IT - Project Management
- Fundamental of Cloud Computing & Enterprise
- Information Security and Cyber Laws
- Minor Project
- Group Dynamics & Team building
- Data Warehousing and Mining Concepts
- Fundamentals of E-Commerce
- Multimedia Technologies
- Software Testing
- Web Technologies and Applications
- Python Programing
- Fundamental of Network Security
- Major Project