- ICASR is well equipped with all modern facilities in its campus. The Institutes management is committed to offer students, the world-class infrastructure & facilities. The Institutes has left no stone unturned in making it as one of the best universities of India.
- The built-up area comprises state-of-the-art infrastructure and amenities, the sculptures and paintings beautify the campus, also serving as a source of inspiration and relaxation.
- The main building of Institute is exquisitely designed & constructed. The lush greenery prevails everywhere around the Institute. The large playgrounds, indoor stadium, cafeteria, world class hostels for both Boys & girls separately students and residential flats aggregately fabricate the Institutes premises.
- Our library is sanctum sanctorum of ICASR. The structure of the Library building has been designed by a reputed German architect. It is the seat of knowledge for the students, research scholars, faculty and staff members.
- The library is equipped with latest facilities to supplement the requirements of academics and researchers. The Central Library automates all its activities through KOHA software to provide a wide range of academic resources such as books, journals, DVD’s.
- It has online repository such as (DELNET, Manupatra, West Law, ELSEVIER Science Direct and National Digital Library), useful open resources namely (NISCARE, NPTL, e-gyankosh etc) and useful reading materials on Library web OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog). It is a modern library with Wi-Fi facility.
- The Central Library is fully air-conditioned and is spread over 13,988 square meters of area with a sitting capacity of more than 210 users. It has a sufficient number of books, dictionaries, encyclopedias on various subjects. It also subscribes to a good number of national and international journals and magazines (printed and online) covering all schools of the university.
- The library has separate reading areas for students, researchers and faculty members. In addition to the Central Library, the departmental libraries are also proposed to be established for all the existing schools of the University.
Library SectionsThe Central library consists of following sections:
CONTACT PERSONMrs. Shalini Popli
ICASR, Gurugram Hostel FeeAC Room
Terms and Conditions
Security Charges for Non-AC Rs. 5000/- Security for AC Rs. 10000/- Mess includes : Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner Laundry on payment basis Electricity for Non AC 75 units & AC 150 units free after that Rs. 12/- per unit will be charge. Hostel charges will be paid annually in advance. Medical officer at the Hostel Campus covered with high speed indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi access points Smart cameras surveillance with IP cameras throughout the campus Bio-Metric machines used over the intranet for employee attendance connected to server at hub location The ICASR has arranged excellent transport facility to save students precious time and hassle-free commutation. ICASR has a fleet of a large number of buses which provides connectivity with all the rural & urban areas of the Gurugram & Delhi/NCR, students have the convenience of boarding the Institute’s buses from the designated pick-up points, this facility is being meticulously managed by the Institute’s Staff. The campus is surrounded by lush green lawns and playing fields. Volley ball court, Lawn Tennis court, Football ground and cricket grounds are well maintained. Facilities for indoor games like Table Tennis, Carom, Chess, etc. are also available.