PGP in Digital Marketing
About the Digital Marketing Specialist Program
The Digital Marketing Specialist Masters Program is designed to transform you into a complete digital marketer with expertise across the digital marketing domain. Fast-track your career by following a clear and structured learning path recommended by industry and expert faculties. You’ll receive a holistic understanding of digital marketing and gain advanced expertise in SEO, PPC, Social Media, and Web Analytics. This course will also give you extensive project experience as well as the capability to manage and strategize digital marketing initiatives
The program provides access to the 35+ live instructor led batches conducted by multiple expert trainers. You will also get access to highest quality e-learning content, simulation exams, a community moderated by experts, monthly mentoring sessions by experts, and other resources to help you master the complete digital marketing skill set.
After you have completed this program, you will receive a Masters certificate from ICASR stating that you have acquired the skill set of a Digital Marketing Specialist, validating your ability to lead digital marketing efforts in your organization
Digital marketing specialist have an in-depth understanding of all the top-of-mind digital marketing functions like inbound marketing, paid marketing, social media marketing, and web analytics. They are competent in planning, managing, and executing integrated multichannel campaigns. There are many facets to digital marketing, and there is enormous demand for digital marketers with a well-rounded skill set. Digital marketing specialist are best suited to lead digital marketing teams as well as the digital marketing initiatives for their organizations.
Here are a few facts and figures that demonstrate the high demand for digital marketers around the world:
- The average salary of a ‘Digital Marketing Head’ is $82,000 on Indeed.com
- In the USA, there are 49,000+ jobs, and in the UK, there are 25,700+ jobs in Digital Marketing on Indeed.com
- In India, there are 10,000+ jobs for Digital Marketers on Naukri.com
- Lectures 150
- No of Hours 300 Hours
- Min Duration 6 Month
- Max Duration 1 Years
- Skill Level Advance
- Language English
- Students 1134
- Certificate MSCS
- Faculty World Class
- Recognition International
- Methodology Research Based
Module I: Business, marketing & e-marketing
- What is digital marketing?
- Advantages of digital medium over other media
- Digital medium in today's marketing plan
- Introduction to Content Marketing
- What Is Content Marketing?
- Content Marketing at Small Businesses
- Content Marketing at Mid-Sized Businesses
- Content Marketing at Large Businesses
- Roles and Positions
- Opportunities of Content Marketing
- Developing a Vision of Content Marketing Success
- Developing a Business Case for Content Marketing
- Developing the business case for content marketing
- Creating a Successful Content Marketing Strategy
- Creating a Remarkable Editorial Mission Statement
- Target Customer Intent Instead of Demographics
- Targeting Key Influencers
- Targeting key influencers who influence your customers
- Produce Help Hub and Hero Content Consistently
- Producing Engaging Content More Frequently
- Use Effective B2C and B2B Content Marketing Tactics
- Using effective B2C and B2B content marketing tactics
- Building Successful B2C and B2B Social Media Platform
- Helping Customers find the Information They Seek
- Help Key Influencers Impact the Buyers Decision-Making Process
- Helping key influencers impact the buyer’s decision-making process
- Measuring Content Effectiveness
- Measuring Return on Marketing Investment
- Improving by Experimenting With New Initiatives
- Improve Effectiveness by Becoming More Sophisticated or Mature
- Content Marketing in the Foreseeable Future
- Improving by becoming more sophisticated or mature
- Test: Advanced Content Marketing
Module II: Search Engine Optimisation
- Basics of search marketing: organic & paid search results
- Overview of Google AdWords
- Keyword research and analysis
- Tracking the success of SEM
- Search Engine Optimisation techniques
- On-page & Off-page optimisation
- How Do Search Engines Work?
- Results and Position
- SEO Processes in Large & Small Companies
- Learning More About SEO
- Four Dimensions of SEO
- A Brief History of SEO
- On-Page Best Practices
- Keyword Research and Competitive Analysis
- Design and Architecture
- Site Optimization and Best Practices
- SEO for Local Search
- Conducting SEO Site Audits
- Critical Algorithm Updates
- SEO Tracking
- SEO Career Path
- Supplemental SEO Tools
Module III: Web analytics
- Digital measurement landscape
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Interpreting the data in Google Analytics
- Why Use Web Analytics?
- What is Web Analytics?
- Is It Really Hard?
- Key Performance Indicators and Analytical Techniques
- Reports and Metrics Making Web Analytics Actionable
- Web Data Analysis Guide
- Qualitative Research
- Experimentation and Testing
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis
- Multi-Channel Analytics
- Industry Models Complex Measurement and Approaches
- Social Media Analytics
- Google-Specific Techniques and Reports
- Advanced Web Analytics
Module IV: Social media marketing
- Different social media channels
- Social media for various businesses: B2C & B2B
- Measuring social media ROI
- Content marketing: Storytelling in social media
- The Social Media Obsession
- Who Uses Social Media
- Social Media Impacts All Areas of Business
- Social Media In Small Businesses
- Social Media In Medium Businesses
- Social Media In Big Businesses
- The Social Media Landscape
- Why Marketers Love Blogs
- What Is Twitter?
- What Is Facebook ?
- Media Sharing
- Social Check-Ins
- Putting It All Together
- Creating a Social Media Strategy
- Understanding Paid Earned and Owned Social Media
- Social Sharing
- Blogging for Business
- Finding and Communicating with Influencers
- Video and YouTube
- YouTube Advertising
- Social Networking and Facebook
- Facebook Advertising
- Microblogging and Twitter
- Twitter Advertising
- Online Reputation Management
- Social Media Measurement
- Social Media Analytics
- Pinterest Marketing
- Marketing Through LinkedIn
Module V: Display Marketing
- Different kinds of display marketing
- The display marketing ecosystem
- Retargeting & dynamic retargeting
- What is PPC?
- How PPC Works
- The PPC Cycle
- PPC for Small Companies
- PPC for Mid-Sized Companies
- PPC for Enterprise Companies
- PPC Advantage
- Psychology of Search
- The Search Opportunity
- The Buying Cycle
- Quick Note on User Interfaces
- Introduction to Keywords and Match Types
- Writing Effective Ad Copy and Introduction to Landing Pages
- Campaign Settings
- Conversion Tracking, Bidding, and Reporting
- The Content/Display Network
- Account Organization
- Quality Score
- Creating Your Account Strategy and Launching and Monitoring Accounts
- Testing and Advanced Landing Page Strategy
- Tools and Other Networks
Module VI: Conversion Optimisation
- Introduction to Conversion Optimization
- Conversion Overview
- Understanding Customer Personas
- Personas and Segments
- Communicating with Your Customers
- Conversion & Web Analytics
- Where Conversion Fits into Online Marketing
- Conversion & Online Marketing Today
- Conversion Planning
- Conversion Design Concepts
- Creating Conversion Structure
- Building Momentum
- Engaging in a Dialog with Your Users
- Web Analytics Analysis and Measurement
- Taking Action with Conversion Strategies
- Product Page Optimization
- Conversion Math Analytics
- PPC Conversion Strategies
- Advanced Conversion Optimization
Module VI: Mobile Marketing
- Definition of Mobile Marketing
- Mobile's Fit in Marketing Mix
- Mobile Marketing Is
- Mobile Marketing Isn't
- Mobile Marketing Opportunities
- Mobile Roles in Organizations
- Skills Required
What course will be available for live instructor led batches?
The course that will be available for live instructor led batches under this Masters course is:
|Srl No||Course Name||Monthly no. of batches availability|
|1||Digital Marketing Certified Associate||3|
How do I enroll in the Digital Marketing Specialist Masters Program?
You can register for the Digital Marketing Specialist course on our website. You can make an online payment using any of the following options:
- Visa debit/credit card
- American Express and Diners Club cards
- Master Card
Once the online payment is done, you will automatically receive a payment receipt and access information, via email.
What can I expect from the Master’s Program?
- Access to eLearning content for all the courses included in the learning path (syllabus is provided above)
- Access to 35+ live instructor led batches for the key course
- Access to exclusive forums moderated by faculty and industry experts
- Monthly mentoring sessions by faculty and industry experts
- The Digital Marketing Specialist Masters certificate upon completing the program requirements of the learning path
Where and how do I access the eLearning content for the course?
Once you have registered and paid for the course, you will have 24/7 access to the eLearning content on our website for a full 365 days. You will receive a course purchase confirmation receipt by email; it will guide you through the process.
I am unable to access the online course. Who should I contact?
If you have trouble accessing the course at any time, use the Help & Support link to contact our Support team. You can also use the Live Chat link to chat in real-time with one of our Support team members.
Is there a money-back guarantee for the course?
Yes, we do offer a money-back guarantee for many of our training programs. Refer to the Refund Policy and submit refund requests through our Help & Support link.
Are exam fees included in the course price?
No. Exam fees are not included for any of the courses we offer. However, you will receive course completion certificates for each course you complete, along with the Masters Program certificate when you have completed the program requirements.
What is digital marketing all about?
Digital marketing or online marketing uses the internet and email for advertising and marketing purposes. Obtaining leads and sales conversions are the prime focal areas of this field.
What are the key highlights of the course?
This course is all-inclusive, providing more than 25 hours of high-quality eLearning content. You’ll also be able to test your progress with our online quiz and get a feel for the real world with our downloadable workbooks and exercises. And, the practice tests will help prepare you to take the exam, so you can receive your certification.
Is the training up to date and relevant?
ICASR strives to provide the latest, best-quality content that’s up to date with current industry standards. Our experienced and certified trainers are subject matter experts who constantly research the latest trends and infuse them into our training programs. Every change happening in the market is immediately considered and our training content is regularly upgraded and updated to reflect current market trends.
How long does the course take to complete?
You should expect to spend about 25 – 30 hours to complete the course and take the certification exam.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Individuals are expected to have a fair understanding of popular search engines as well as working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Additionally, participants should have knowledge based on the sections “Introduction to Online Marketing” and “Internet Marketing Fundamentals.” It’s advised that participants complete those two sections before diving into the rest of the course.