ICASR Learning System - For Campus Based Courses and online courses, Study Material and assignments are sent to students through mail or through our Portal. Only Campus Based Students and Blended Learning Students are required to attend their Institute physically. Examination of all the Campus Based Programs normally held at our Centres and for online courses we conduct our exams online. Examinations are also held at the authorised ICASR examination centres throughout the world subject to the availability of sufficient number of examinees at the given place.
Online Examination for the benefit of the ICASR students the examinations can be administered "online". Students of online learning mode can take "online" examination anywhere in the world using a computer with Internet access. Effective use of online examination method can help online learning mode students in numerous ways :
- Cost : It is in the interest of Online learning mode students so as to save upon traveling cost, time & energy
- Easy to use : Easy to use and students may give the exam from anywhere in the world using a computer with an internet facility.
- Question : Questions are convenient to answer for the students, as they are in Objective/ Multiple choice and Short Descriptive form.
- Result : The examinee can know the result on the given date by the Institute after the completion of the exam.
- You are advised to contact the institute or book your Examination date and time for taking an online examination.
- To access the online exam you require a USER NAME and PASSWORD, Which will be assigned to you by the institute on submission of your examination form or online examination booking request and the examination fee as instructed by the institute.
- The user name & password will allow you to access the examination on the days allotted to you Examination fee will be charged per subject. The examination fee is paid to the Institute after the allotment of enrolment number and according to the examination schedule on prescribed format enclosed with the admission letter. If student is not in a position to appear in the term end test as per examination schedule and want to postpone it, he should inform the Institute well in advance to avoid penalty of re-examination fee and request the period of such postponment. In such a case, his session/semester shall be extended accordingly. Any student who fails in an examination can rewrite the paper in which he/she failed on the payment of examination fees once again as re-examination fee for each such paper. Result Results of all the examinations are generally issued online on our website which can be seen by using your enrolment number / Name / Father's Name / Date of Birth.