Executive MBA or EMBA is a program aimed to exclusively object corporate executives and managers. It is especially for those who want to continue working full-time while earning this business degree. The students of EMBA characteristically seize extensive work experience before inflowing the program. We can elucidate by saying that with a part-time MBA, you can try out whatever you learn in an executive MBA program almost instantly.
The best course for the working professionals so as to hone their business and managerial skills; it can be chased at any level of career and by anyone. Eligibility criteria for executive MBA for working professionals is graduation from any stream with a minimum of 55% aggregate.
A blend of classroom teachings on evenings and weekends, occasional full-day sessions and online classes and tutorials is done with the intention of making EMBA successful. Plugging the knowledge gaps and intensive modular classes for underpinning the expertise works as the primary motivators for the executives who want to go abroad on this program. They, further, fit into place in core coursework in Operations Management, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance and Accounting, Strategic Management and other regulations and take specific electives. Students are snapped off with an improved skills base to press forward their career prospects at their organizations, not to mention the credential of a master's degree, which should never be undervalued in the working world. In view of the fact that most of these executives are also working during the duration of the program, they are better in a position to pertain best practices and the management techniques which they learned in their classroom to real-life situations, as match up to traditional MBAs who are in graduate school full-time.
Benefits of EMBA:
- Closing fissure on Fundamental Business Skills: An EMBA will lead you in foundation of fundamental practices of business which is needed to succeed in senior leadership roles. You will necessitate having good snatch on the essential concepts in each area to facilitate advancement to the next level in your organization or make your business grow.
- Enlarging a range of effectual leadership: Mounting and improvising your leadership dexterity is momentously important for a senior management role, and an EMBA gives you the prospect to do so.
- Putting up the influential network: An opening to rally and intermingle with new groups of people, intensifying both your professional and your delicate network is what EMBA provides you. You are endowed with assistance from the assortment of participants in your class, capitalizing on your learning and augmenting your perspectives.
- Making an instant bang: Making an immediate impact at work and directly pertaining the knowledge and skills you gain in the classroom to your real life situations is the foremost benefit of Executive MBA. Practical elements such as accomplishment of essays or other projects where you can reflect through and work on your company’s real-life challenges while getting extensive response from your peers and faculty turns out to be your real asset.
- Acquire charge of your vocation: Partakers have varied needs for career support. Whether it is new business venture or career advancement, EMBA for working professionals bring in new opportunities further helping their professional development. Furthermore, they will be guided by a dedicated Career Development Centre team specializing in Executive MBA career needs.
Why EMBA Admissions through ICASR?
- At ICASR, our EMBA trainers will provide indispensable proficiency, technique and awareness for an Executive MBA which will help in advancing their professional development.
- The students here can avail the best practices on comprehension of the projects; its theories, concepts and terminologies on how to take their organization to the next level or to make their business grow.
- We also offer international recognition if the individual’s work with an organization has the global presence.
- Lectures 105
- Lectures 105