A sort of postgraduate academic master’s degree, a master of science in information technology or M.Sc in IT is habitually offered in a University's College of Business and in the current years in integrated Information Science & Technology colleges. Managing information technologies and the information systems development process is the key factor for which this degree is intended. The MSIT degree is functionally correspondent to a Master of Information Systems Management which turns out to be one of the several specialized master's degree programs renowned by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
With the intention of earning this postgraduate degree, dexterity is needed in mathematics, computer science, and communication. If the students are able to chew over managing teams of computer scientists and engineers, then one can include management in the course of study. Graduates can be acknowledged as experts in telecommunications, computer systems, and information technology after holding this postgraduate degree.
With the degree of Master of Science in Information technology, job applicants are automatically moved to the front of the line as they are accepted as adept in their field. Credentials like these can uphold graduates get hold of top-tier employment positions and money-spinning salaries.
Master of Science in information technology is a 2 years’ postgraduate degree program and its eligibility criterion holds the requirement of the bachelor degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
M.Sc in IT Admissions Procedure:
Candidates will be appraised on the basis of marks obtained at graduation level for the process of selection. Henceforth, group discussions and personal interview will be conducted which they have to get ahead of by showing their competence and know-how in knowledge and study.
In a group discussion, contenders will be provided the same topic at the same time. Further, they will be standing for their outlook in the group. Furthermore, a personal interview will be accomplished in which they will be assessed on the basis of individual aptitude and expertise.
Benefits of M.Sc in IT (Master of Science in Information Technology):
- Scrutinizing and inventing problems in major topics in computer science and information technology pinched from several areas, including applied areas technology;
- Amalgamating theoretical principles and brand new techniques in computer science.
- Communicating in point of fact through literature search report writing, oral presentations, and project design
- Pertaining to the latest computing and software development tools and techniques, especially high-tech techniques that are used in industrialized practice
Careers after M.Sc (IT) or Master of Science in Information technology:
- Information security analyst
- Database administrator
- Computer system analyst
- Software applications developer
- Computer network architecture
- Management analyst
Why Master of Science in information Technology from ICASR ?
- Placement Cell: Being in the capital city of India leads to some close relations with some of the preeminent organizations in India. ICASR provides money-spinning placements all the way through the established placement cells at its different colleges.
- Quality Education at affordable fees: Major recompense of studying at ICASR it charges altitude fees that students from every condition can afford.
- Most practiced faculty: We, at ICASR takes up only the best training staff with highly experienced candidates coming from across India to edify at our university.
- Information Management
- Object Oriented Programming in C++
- Computer Organization and Assembly Language
- Operating system
- Technical Communication
- Software Lab – I (Information Management)
- Software Lab – II (Object Oriented Programming in C++)
- Business Communication
- Data Communication and Networks
- Relational Database Management System
- Data Structures
- Web Technologies
- Software Lab – III (Data Structures)
- Software Lab – IV (Web Technologyes)
- Computer Graphics
- Software Engineering
- Java Programming
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Software Lab – V (Computer Graphics)
- Software Lab – VI (Java Programming)
- Minor Project
- Advanced Java Programming
- Information Security
- Theory of computation
- Data Warehousing & Mining
- Software Lab – VII (Advanced Java Programming)
- Personality Development
- Major Project
M.sc IT at ICASR is a two-year full-time program which is specially designed for those who want to make a successful job career in the field of management.How can I enroll myself for this course?
The process of enrolling in M.Sc in IT is very simple and straightforward as you can visit our website www.icasr.org and then the online payment via credit card for registration purposes. Once the payment is done, the admission offer letter will be released and send to your email ID.Who can take this course?
Any Student or working professionally with a valid degree from a recognized board or university can go with 2-year M.Sc in IT program to make a bright future in the field of information technology.What are the career prospects of M.Sc IT?
There is a huge demand for M.Sc in IT and just after the completion of your master degree, you can choose a better career prospect from the below list:
- IT Consultant.
- Network Administrator.
- Software Engineer.
- Cyber Security Expert.
- Java Developer.
- Information Security Analyst.
- Computer Programmer.
We have a blend of highly educated and skilled faculty staff that will help to complete your course in the very first attempt by providing their world-class teaching experience.How ICASR's M.Sc in IT is different from others?
Our 2-year M.Sc in IT is best suited for aspirants who have previous experience in M.Sc IT. This 2-year program let allow you to get back to work within a 1 year and during the second work, you can work, earn and obtain the desired post- M.Sc IT experience.Do you provide an education loan?
Yes, we have a tie-up with FinMomenta Private Limited. And you can also take a loan on your guardian's base if they are working professionally in any private or government sector.What is the fee structure?
You can refer to the Fee Structure section for this course where you can clear all your fee structure related doubts.Is it a residential course? You will provide the hostel facility?
No, residence on campus is based on your choice. If you are looking for on-campus accommodation, then we offer single or twin sharing accommodation for them.