Are you a bachelor degree holder and thinking to make your career in the field of computer science? Then nothing can be better than post graduate program in Computer Science that will help to achieve the goal that you would have set up in your life in the field of computer. Computer science is becoming one of the most integral part in every field whether it’s business or an IT. There are multiple things behind the theory of computer and it’s very important to achieve a professional course to do everythingbased on computers. If you have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, then you have an option to do postgraduate program in Computer Science that let you introduce about the various concepts about computer science.
Postgraduate program in Computer Science is one of the highly famous courses among the students that help to understand the various key concepts of Computer Science such as theoretical knowledge, practical knowledge, and others required skills. It helps candidates to choose their career in the field of Computer Science.
- A candidate should require a three-year bachelor’s degree program with a minimum of 50% marks. Some universities also prescribed 45% marks for the SC and ST candidates.
- A student with bachelor’s degree in computer science or other is also applicable to get enrolled in a postgraduate program in Computer Science. The percentage criteria for the degree program is 50% but some universities give relaxation to the students during the admission.
- The minimum age for this program is 20 yrs and maximum 30 yrs, but a lot of universities provide age relaxation for the SC and ST candidates.
- Lots of universities choose a candidate on the merit basis. For this, universities conduct an entrance exam for the candidates who would like to get admission in post graduate program in Computer Science. One should need to clear this entrance exam and after that a merit list is released by the university where the results of successful candidates are displayed.
- One can go for the registration process that can be completed on the official website of the university after filling the required information as per the registration form.
- Some colleges also choose candidates on the merit basis which will be counted on the basis of their bachelor’s degree program.
Benefits of Post Graduate program in Computer Science:
The words will fall short if you have begun the benefits of doing post graduate program in Computer Science. But there are some most common and universal benefits listed below:
Job Opportunities: Computer is the base of every IT sector and it’s impossible to develop or design anything including the apps without a computer. So companies mostly hire post graduate candidates in Computer Science to grow their business in the field of technology. You can choose any core field in the computer industry after getting this post graduate program.
Attractive Salary Package: There is a short of post graduate candidates in Computer Science and a huge demand is driven by most of the companies that open the door of a better job with a handsome salary. After doing this program, you will get a minimum of 30 to 40 percent hike in your current salary.
Enhance Professional Network: A post graduate program in Computer Science will help to enhance your professional network. You will meet, learn and work with professors where you can obtain a wider knowledge base that will take your career at the sky level.
Increase Other Skills: During this program, a candidate learns about the varied communication and public skills that would help them to complete a project and handle the clients in a very fine way.
Career Scope and other benefits after doing Post Graduate program in Computer Science:
- Computer Graphics.
- Cyber Security.
- Computer Networking.
- Database and Knowledge.
- Computer’s Biology.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Theory of Computation.
- Internet and Mobile Computing.
- Software Design and Quality.
- Data Science and Mobile Learning.
How to get admission in Post Graduate program in Computer Science?
Getting an admission in the post graduate program of Computer Science is not a big deal as you can easily get enrolled yourself in this course. There are numerous universities and colleges all over the world that offering this program and it's better to choose a better one from the list of a varied universities that can be seen on the internet. You can also go to the official website of a university that you would choose to get admission in Post Graduate program in Computer Science. You can also call or chat with the executives to know more about the course.
- Computer Architecture
- Computational Perception and Robotics
- Computer Graphics
- Databases and Software Engineering
- High-Performance Computing
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Information Security
- Interactive Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Modelling and Simulations
- Scientific Computing
- Social Computing
- Computer Systems
- Visual Analytics
No, the candidate does not necessarily be an undergraduate in Computer Science but it is obligatory for her/him to have a strong analytical and quantitative skills.If I already have MS or PhD degree in Computer Science from another institution, may I apply to the MS or PhD program at ICASR?
A candidate cannot have the same degree or program from two different schools. Suppose you have already pursued MS degree in Computer Science from another school, then you cannot apply for MS program in Computer Science from ICASR. Nevertheless, if you have done MSCS degree from another institution, then you can go for our CS PhD program.Can my units be transferred?
The units cannot be transferred to the MSCS program. However, the units can only be transferable to the Ph.D. program. It is via petition to the Registrar's Office after attending our Ph.D. program that the determination is made for at least one quarter.How will the advisor/guide be assigned to me?
A faculty advisor within the two weeks is assigned to each MS student admitted to the CS program following the initial of autumn quarter b Master's program administrator.
First few months are spent by every student grooming their talent and by becoming better acquainted with the faculties and their research areas before they are aligned a faculty member to practice their doctoral research.How can I submit my online application?
If you want to apply online, you just need to click "apply now" and then submit the online application form.Is the waiver applicable on my application fee?
No, this is not applicable.