What is PGP in Cyber Security?
Have you just passed out your bachelor’s degree in the field of IT? But is confused about your future or career? Then don’t be tensed and go with PGP in Cyber Security which will take your career to a new level.
PGP or Post Graduate Program in Cyber Security is specially designed to introduce the students with the varied process, technology, and concepts used in multiple areas of Cyber Security. PGP in Cyber Security is a two-year full-time program where students can make their career bright after completing the course. According to some researches, the scope of Cyber Security is growing rapidly due to the daily cyber attacks and ransom ware attacks. This program intensively focuses on the issues related to the crimes done via the computer technology.
- A candidate must have a three-year full-time bachelor’s degree in technology, engineering such as B.tech, BS, BE with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Students who have passed their BCA, MCA, B.Sc in IT are also eligible for this course. Their passing marks depends on the requirements of the university that they ask from the students.
- The maximum age criteria for PGP in Cyber Security is 30 years but lots of universities give age relaxation to the candidates who belong to any special category.
PGP in Cyber Security Admission Process:
- The selection process in PGP in Cyber Security is based on the merit basis which will be calculated on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in their degree program.
- Candidate can apply online on the official website of the university or institute where they want to get admissions and then they call for a personal interview which is conducted by the university.
- Then the candidate will be selected on the basis of marks gotten in a personal interview.
Benefits of PGP in Cyber Security:
If you are thinking about the benefits that you will get during or after completing the Cyber Security course, they are hard to count because there are numerous benefits that you can obtain. Some of them are listed below:
Job Securities: Cyber threats and attacks are increasing every day and to prevent them, companies always look for cybersecurity professionals that open the door of jobs in multiple fields. You will be guaranteed to get a job in varied domains as a cyber security professional after completing this course.
High Salary: There is a huge demand for cyber security professionals in the domestic and international market. Companies always look for a graduate cyber security professional to prevent their data structure safe from any unwanted cyber attack or ransom ware..
Financial Incentives: Due to the growth of cyber attacks, the demand for cyber security professionals is high in both the private and the government sectors. So there are lots of financial incentives being given to those who want to do a PGP in Cyber Security..
Increased Leadership Skills: During the Post Graduate Programs in Cyber Security, you will be undergone varied chapters and practical program where you will learn about the varied communication and leadership skills that can help to achieve your long-term goals in a very simple and easy way. These skills also help to complete a project with the advanced methodology. These skills also help to complete a project with your advanced methodology..
Career Scope after PGP in Cyber Security:
- Cyber Lawyer.
- Security computer auditors.
- Techno-legal professional.
- Cyber assistant.
- Cyber consultant in IT firms.
- Network administrator.
- Research assistant.
- Legal advisor.
How to get admission in PGP in Cyber Security?
Have you decided to get admission in PGP in Cyber Security and looking for the best institute or university regarding that? Then you can search for a recognized university on the internet nearby your town or state. You can learn about all the procedures or requirements needed to get admission in post graduate programs in Cyber Security, on the official website of that particular website program. You can also talk to their live person by contacting on their provided toll-free number or via a live chat.