Post Graduate Program in Data Science
Data Science is a multifaceted field that uses a number of Scientific methods, Process, Algorithms, and a system to extract the complete knowledge in a number of fields. This is a course that helps to get insights in/from data in different forms, both structured and unstructured, that is similar to data mining in order to solve analytically complex problems for the business.
Data Science is all about the data, with the help of which we can develop the advanced capabilities in terms of creating data in a creative way to retain the business value in a good form. This course is also associated with other subjects like Mathematics expertise, technologies hacking skills, Business strategy acumen, and much more. It is necessary to know pgp in data science that Data Scientists are highly educated. In fact, they have 90% information about the science and machines. Thus, if you are going to achieve crucial information for data related to a number of fields and you are from the science background with a graduation degree you can apply for the Science Date from a particular website online.
So, you can enroll in the most specialized data science program in India and foreign country easily. The post-graduation in Data Science and Machine learning, from International Centre for Advance Studies and Research (ICASR), offers you the right direction to complete the course in a relaxed mode. Finally the objective of PG in Data Science is to introduce the students with the tools and techniques used for the handling, managing, and analyzing the data perfectly.
To become a perfect Data Scientist, the applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree in either of the following subjects such as Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Commerce, Mathematics, with 60% or equivalent passing marks. It is also important to love coding, know the pattern of keeping secure data, algorithm and much more. So there is a great career in Data Science if you are going to pursue it carefully.
Post-Graduation Program in Data Science, Admissions Process:
So if you have already some experience in technology and are interested in building your career in the futuristic area of Machine learning, and data procedure, you can apply online for admission in Data Science simply.
Below mentioning some Post Graduation in Data Science admissions process step by step:
- Post-Graduation Program in Data Science is a one-year online course and when it comes to the admission of a student, it is fairly done on the merit list along with the basis of the marks scored attended by the students in the Bachelor’s Degree.
- You can also check out the course details online and select as per the choice of the subjects.
- While inscribing the detail for the past degrees and personal status you can check out the fee details as per the subject and course.
- You have to pay a lump sum amount for which you have to pay the first installment via cheque or online mode of payment.
So if you are interested to take admission for the Data Science course you are always free to apply and fill in the form with complete details. After completing this course, you will able to take fair decision yourself.
First of all, let us make it clear that there is huge shortage of the Data science and this is why this course is in more demand for the youth in public sector. This kind of the fact represents that there is a 40 to 60% talent gap in terms of meeting the projects demands. So there is a potential growth in the IT manager and other business leaders who are looking for the better career path and strong foundation in the Data science.
There are additional more benefits after completing Data science course online including
- You are going to climb the professional step in the machine and data science.
- There are a number of specific industries waiting for you to perform the task amazingly.
- You can have the golden opportunity in the obvious applications to tech, work in corporate settings, marketing consulting, financial service, healthcare, and much more.
- After completing your PG in the Data Science you are eligible to find the job in the field of Government sector, Academic, Retail, and of course gaming, which is in more demand nowadays.
- This course assures you that you have several opportunities to work on various projects for reputed companies at a handsome salary.
Eventually, if you have planned to fulfill your dream, you can apply for PGP in Data Science to increase the experience with the data management and its basic statistics. Thus, these both explain the topics in the best possible way with regards to the Machine learning, Network, Computer science, and big data comfortably. So if you have not taken admission for PG in Data science you can apply for it online and for more help don’t forget to talk with counselor who will provide the right information instantly.
- Lectures 105
- Online Lectures 450
- No of Hours 860 Hours
- Min Duration 1 Year
- Max Duration 1.5 Years
- Skill Level Advance
- Language English
- Students 1460
- Certificate PGP - DS
- Faculty World Class
- Recognition International
- Methodology Research Based
Module 1 : Introduction to Business Analytics
- Predictive Business Analytics
- Analysis Vs Analytics
- Extracting business value from the 4 V's of big data.
- Analytics Life Cycle
- Moving from Statistician to Data Scientist
- Types of Analytics
Module 2 : Basic Statistics
- Definition of Data
- Meaning of Variable
- Understanding Data Types
- Measures of Central Tendency in Data
- Understanding Skewness in Data
- Measures of Dispersion
- Understanding Data Distribution
Module 3 : Introduction To R Software
- R Base Software
- Understanding CRAN
- RStudio The IDE
- Basic Building Blocks in R
- Sequence of Numbers in R
- Understanding Vectors in R
- Handling Missing Values in R
- Subsetting Vectors in R
- Matrices and Data Frames in R
- Logical Statements in R
- Using the Lapply, sapply, vapply and tapply functions
- Looking at Data in R
- Simulations in R
- Date and Time Functions
Module 4 : Linear Regression & Logistic Regression
- Covariance and Correlation in Data
- Multivariate Analysis
- Extract the Data in R
- Univariate Analysis of Data
- Apply Data Transformations
- Bivariate Analysis
- Identify Multicollinearity in Data
- Identify Hetroscedasticity
- Modelling of Data
- Variable Significance Identification
- Reason for using Logistic Regression
- The Logistic Transform
- Logistic Regression Modelling
- Model Optimization
- Understanding the ROC Curve
Module 5 : Segmentation
- Definition of Clustering
- Understanding the working of Kmeans Algorithm
- Cluster Size Optimizationvs Definition Optimization
- Case for Clustering on Customer Data Set
- Creating Clusters
- Using Clusters for Profiling
Module 6 : Machine Learning - R
- What is Machine Learning?
- Types of Problems and Tasks
- Features, Models and Design of ML Study
Module 7 : Store data analytics and reporting using Base SAS
- Create reusable pipeline's in Base SAS for ETL, Analysis and Reporting Jobs on a Retail Business Data
- Extraction, Transformation, Loading Data, Analysis & Reporting
Module 8: Data Visualization using Tableau
- Visualizing Vanila, Analytical, Structured and Unstructured Data
- Create Visualization, Storyboard from Contextual Data
- Visualizing Unstructured and Structured Data
Do you provide placement assistance?
ICASR is considered one of the finest institutes for all the working professionals and its existing network takes in more than 5000 tech companies. Generally, such job opportunities are posted by us on a regular basis for our certified students but we don't commit the placement to any of our students.
What are the different business analytics roles in the industry?
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Analytics Manager
- Pricing Analyst
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Website Analyst
- Fraud Analyst
- Retail Sales Analyst
- Clinical Analyst
What kind of jobs can be expected by me to get after doing this training?
Nowadays, analytics professionals are needed by every company. So, there is a chance for you to be promoted in your current company at entry/mid/senior level based on your experience.
Is it possible for senior experienced professionals to switch to business analytics?
One of the fastest growing industries across the world is Business Analytics. This course can be done by anyone. You can switch to business analytics being a senior experienced professional also and further on the basis of your knowledge and experience, you will get the job or promotion.
How can you differentiate between Business Analysis and Business Analytics?
Both the courses, Business Analytics, and Business Analysis have a different meaning and roles. If we talk about Business Analysis, it is used to create business architecture, to conduct a risk assessment, to prepare a business case and for business process analysis. It has its own domain whereas, in Business Analytics, the training about data and reporting is given. It is referred to technologies, skills, application, and practices for continuous iterative exploration. Moreover, its main aim is to investigate the business performance happened in past to gain insight and to drive business planning. Using the data warehouse to report the past performance is the main task of Business Analytics.
How many students can be accommodated per batch?
Usually, 25-40 students can be accommodated per batch.
How are online courses offered for candidates outside?
Webex is the software that we use to conduct online classes according to the convenience of our students keeping in mind the time zone. The lab is set up in their desktop/laptop. Then, login is done into their machine for the demonstration purpose and to conduct the classes. Also, very little bandwidth is used.
What is the process for admission?
For the process of admission, you can send us an email or apply online.
Can the payment be made online for admission without visiting your office?
Yes, you can pay the fees online.