Post Graduate Program in Mass Communication
Is becoming a journalist or director your dream? But don’t know how to make it come true ? Then don’t be tensed and go with post graduate program in Mass Communication that will not only help to achieve your dreams but will make your professional future bright.
Mass communication is one of the highly demanded programs that most of the students like to do. Mass communication is a study of mass media that teaches the students that how all the mediums of mass media are used to deliver the information between the people. A Post Graduate program in Mass Communication is a two-year postgraduate course that introduces the students about all the required and advanced journalism. This program has six core subjects such as journalism, audio, video, event management, public relations, and advertising. After post graduate program in Mass Communication, students can choose any of the fields of their choice. It also increases the knowledge or understanding of various techniques used in a mass media or journalism.
- In order to do post graduate in Mass Communication program, a candidate should have a three-year bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Most of the institutes or universities do not accept age restrictions but some universities do not allow the candidates above the age of 30.
- Candidates of any stream can take admission in Post Graduate Program in Mass Communication, however, the percentage obtained by the candidate should be 50%. Most of the universities don’t allow the students with less than the prescribed percentage.
Post Graduation in Mass Communication Admissions Process:
- Most of the universities select candidates at the post graduate level in Mass Communication on the merit basis or the percentage that you obtain in your bachelor’s degree.
- You can visit the official website of the university where you would like to take admission and then fill the registration form. In this form, you need to provide the required details that are asked by the university.
- Most of the universities conduct an entrance exam for the candidates that needs to be cleared to get admission in post graduate program in Mass Communication. After that, a personal interview is taken by the university and final merit list is updated on the basis of the mark obtained in written test and personal interview marks.
Benefits of Post Graduate program in Mass Communication:
There is a long list of benefits that a candidate gets after completing the post graduate program in Mass Communication. Some of them are listed below:
Multiple Career Opportunities: This program consists of six subjects that will help to choose your career field as per your choices such as FM channels, newspaper, production houses, story writing and more. Your wide knowledge and multiple skills will help you to achieve the set goals in your selected field that you would set.
Better Salary: There is a huge demand of candidates with a Post Graduation Program in Mass Communication in various firms and they look for an ideal candidate having a post graduation in Mass Communication. After completing this program, you will get a better salary package in your favorite field as compared to someone who does not have a degree in in Mass Communication.
Improves Skills and Creativity: During this post graduate program, you will learn about the varied skills that will help you to complete your task in a very professional way and in less time. It will improve your communication, learning and leadership skills that will help to work in a team.
Sustains a Good Social Life: Mass Communication program includes the study of public relations that helps to learn varied soft and communication skills. These skills will really help to create good public relation. With the help of these skills, you can create a good bonding with your friends, family, and public.Career Scope after Post Graduate Program in Mass Communication:
- Film Director.
- Sound Engineer.
- Radio Jockey.
- Event Manager.
- Art Director.
- Special Correspondent.
- Video Jockey.
- Film Director.
How to get admission in Post Graduate Program in Mass Communication?
Are you looking for the best university or college to obtain the post-graduation degree in the field of mass communication? Then you can, without much stress, choose the best college or university in your state or town. For this, you can search for various universities over the internet and then read about the varied requirements to enroll in Post Graduate program in Mass Communication that will be very helpful for your career and long-term goal. By visiting the website of the universities, you can obtain every piece of knowledge from the admission process to eligibility criteria.
- Online Lectures 525
- No of Hours 525 Hours
- Specialisations 3 -(Three)
- Min Duration 1 Year
- Max Duration 1.5 Years
- Skill Level Advance
- Language English
- Students 1029
- Certificate PGP-Mass Comm
- Faculty World Class
- Recognition International
- Methodology Practical Education
|Introduction to Communication||100|
|Introduction to Journalism, Media laws, Ethics and Regulation||100|
|Radio Journalism: Concept, Process & Production||100|
|TV Journalism: Concept and Process||100|
|Television Production and Management||100|
|Television News: Reporting & Editing||100|
|Radio News: Reporting & Editing||100|
|Radio News: Reporting & Editing||100|
|Advertising, PR/CC and Media Business Management||100|