Master of Business Administration
MBA, stands for – Master of Business Administration, is a highly valued degree designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and management. Attaining MBA allows you to learn how to successfully manage, lead, organise and adapt in a variety of business environments. The skills learned through MBA admissions programs prepare you with practical skills as well as theoretical knowledge that you can further your business aspirations with. MBA can translate your raw potential into great opportunities.
Most MBA admissions programs include a core curriculum of subjects, such as accounting, economics, marketing, and operations, as well as elective courses that allow participants to follow their own personal or professional interests. Some schools require that MBA candidates complete an internship at a company or organisation, which can lead to concrete job opportunities after the program.
Dual MBA specialisation/diploma offered by us are as follows:
You can select any two specialisations out of the given below.
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- International Business
- Operations Management
Apart from these Specialisation General Management, Entrepreneurship and Business Communication will be the compulsory paper for all the students.
The goal of most business professionals is to obtain a management position, and to effectively manage an organisation within a particular industry substantial knowledge about it is necessary. Management MBAs are designed to help professionals develop their industry expertise in such areas as health care, banking, leadership, hospitality, IT and supply chain.
MBA gives you recognition and leadership that cannot be earned in the workplace alone. Taking a post graduate level course work in business administration will prepare you to work in a wide range of business organizations, thus expanding your potential and expertise. MBAs are recognised in most countries as respected business credentials, opening up a world of career opportunities for such degree holders.International Educational Trip
All Students enrolled at our MBA admissions Program will go for 10 days International Trip to Europe or South East Asia or Middle East.Free Professional Certifications
All Students will have the option to do any 5 certification trainings for free out of the available with us
- PMP Certification
- PRINCE2 Certification
- ITIL Certification
- Six Sigma Certification
- Big Data Certification
- AWS Certifications
- Scrum Certification
- Digital Marketing Certification
- Advance Excel Certification Etc.
Many More Certification options will be added in this list in coming future as per the requirement in the industry.Free Laptop
All students enrolled at our MBA admissions Program will be provided with a Laptop to do their assignments and project works in the class.
CAREER OUTCOMES :
- Operations manager / Analyst
- Supply chain manager
- Senior Consultant
- Inventory Control Manager
- Management consultant
- Logistic Manager
- Section Manager
- Business Manager as Analyst
- Buyer merchant
- Inventory manager
- Production planner
- Production supervisor
- Market Researcher
- Quality manager
- Financial Managers or Financial Analysts
- Accounting Managers
- Corporate Controllers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Treasurers and Finance Officers
- Cash Managers
- Risk and Insurance Managers
- Management Consultants
- Investment Bankers
- Investment Banking Associates
- Investment Sales Associates and Traders
- Credit Managers and Specialists
- Human Resources Manager
- Staffing Manager
- International Human Resources Speaker
- Human Resources Trainer
- Training & Development Manager
- Appraiser Consultant
- HR Entrepreneur
- Recruitment Consultant
- IT Architect and Systems Manager
- Data Processing Manager
- Systems Software Manager
- Chief Information Officer
- IT Manager
- Chief Technology Officer
- Manager - Management Information Systems
- Vice President of Information Technology
- Information Technology Consultant
LEARNING OUTCOMES :
- Will be able to explain the management important terminology, facts, concepts, principles, analytic techniques, and theories used in the organization.
- Will be able to effectively apply important terminology, facts, concepts, principles, analytic techniques, and theories used in the field of information technology management when analyzing complex factual situations.
- Will be able to effectively integrate (or synthesise important facts, concepts, principles, and theories in the field of information technology management when developing solutions to multifaceted information technology management problems in complex factual situations.
- Will be able to apply and critically evaluate finance and investment theory with particular reference to the operation of financial markets
- Will be able to implement corporate finance techniques;
- Will be able to understand theories of financial statements and related analysis.
- Will be able to Identify, define and analyse problems and identify and create process to solve them.
- Will be able to Exercise critical judgement in creating new understanding.
- Will be able to Demonstrate advanced numeracy and quantitative skills.
- Will be able to Identify and evaluate social, cultural, global, ethical and environmental responsibilities and issues.
- Will be able to Engage and work effectively in groups.
- Will be able to synthesise information regarding the effectiveness of recruiting methods and the validity of selection procedures, and make appropriate staffing decisions.
- Will be able to Design a training program using a useful framework for evaluating training needs, designing a training program, and evaluating training results.
- Will be able to interpret salary survey data and design a pay structure with appropriate pay grades and pay ranges.
- Will be able to evaluate a company’s implementation of a performance-based pay system.
- Will be able to demonstrate knowledge of employee benefit concepts, plan design, administrative considerations and regulations governing employee benefit practices.
- Will be able to align HR systems with the strategic business objectives of an organization.
- Will improve purchasing and material management skills
- Will provide a balance between purchasing and supply expertise and general business knowledge
- Will teach how to leverage supply chain management and marketing operations.
- To develop a fundamental understanding of basic flows and process orientation.
- Able to use analytical and problem-solving skills in decision making.
- Will be able to evaluate the differences among global economies, institutions, and cultures and understand the implications these have on global management.
- Will be able to recognise and analyze ethical and legal problems within applied business situations, choose a resolution, and justify that ethical choice.
- Will be able to effectively contribute to the performance of a organization as the people addresses practical business situations, and assume a leadership role as appropriate.
- Will be able to produce a coherent written statement and oral presentation of the analysis of a complex business issue.
- Will be able Acquire broad-based knowledge and skills necessary to fulfill their professional goals.
- Lectures 1125
- No of Hours 1650 Hours
- Specialisations 6 - (Six)
- Min Duration 2 Years
- Max Duration 3 Years
- Skill Level Advance
- Language English
- Students 1029
- Certificate MBA
- Faculty World Class
- Recognition International
- Methodology Research Based
- Management Functions and Behaviour
- Management of Human Resources
- Economic and Social Environment
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Management of Machines and Materials
- Marketing for Managers
- Information Systems for Managers
- Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications
- Managerial Economics
- Organisational Design, Development and Change Strategic Management
- Business Communication -I
- Entrepreneurship -I
2nd & 3rd Semester (Choose any Two)Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Sales Management
- Product Management
- International Marketing
- Marketing of Services
- Marketing Research
- Management of Marketing Communication and Advertising
- Rural Marketing
- Retail Management
Human Resource Management
- Social Processes and Behavioural Issues
- Human Resource Development
- Human Resource Planning
- Employment Relations
- Managing Change in Organisations
- Organisational Dynamics
- Wage and Salary Administration
- Labour Laws
- International Human Resource Management
- Working Capital Management
- Capital Investment and Financing Decisions
- Management Control Systems
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- International Financial Management
- Management of Financial Services
Information Technology Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- Application Portfolio Management
- Project Management & Six Sigma
- IT Audit
- Cyber Security Analytics
- Governance Risk and Compliance
- IT Sales management
- IT Infrastructure Library
- IT Product Marketing
- Outsourcing and IT delivery Models
- IT Strategy
- Management Information Systems
- Business Analytics
- ERP modules and their integration
- Operations Research
- Project Management
- Production/Operations Management
- Management Information Systems
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Materials Management
- Maintenance Management
- Management of R&D and Innovation
- WTO & Trade Issues
- India's Foreign Trade Policy
- International Marketing & Research
- Financial Management
- Business Strategy
- International Trade Logistics & Documentation
- International Financial Management
- International Business Strategy
- International Mergers & Acquisition
- International Negotiations
- International Brand Management
- Business Communication -II & III
- Entrepreneurship -II & III
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Research Methodology for Management Decisions
- Business Communication -IV
- Entrepreneurship -IV
- Project course (Equivalent to two courses)
- Management of Public Enterprises
- Management of New and Small Enterprises
- Technology Management
- Total Quality Management
- International Business