Thank you for buying our courses. We want to make sure that our users have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information, assessing, and purchasing our training courses, whether it may be for online or classroom training courses.
ICASR Information Practices
‘ICASR' provides Online, Blended and Classroom training using this website. Our courses are designed to help working executives in professional certification exam preparation.
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Program/ Blended Learning
'ICASR'/ W2C Edutech Pvt Ltd / W2C LLC , reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case 'ICASR'/ W2C Edutech Pvt Ltd / W2C LLC cancels a Batch, 100% refund will be paid to the Students.
- If a cancellation is done by the student 30 days or more, prior to the event, 10% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the student.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 30 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate within 48 hours of subscribing, 5% of total paid fee will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing no refund will be made.
- No refund will be made to the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing to the course.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via same source (original method of payment) within 5 to 7 working days after intimation by the customer.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the refund request.